Turnbull-Wahlert’s approach to preconstruction is as successful as it is unique. Our Director of preconstruction, and his in-house experts, analyze each detail of a project, searching for every possible way to create efficiencies and enhance quality. We have one goal in mind, to exceed our customer’s expectations for successful project construction and delivery.
Our preconstruction team stays involved through the entire project to assure a smooth process and track all preconstruction changes to be sure they are properly implemented.
Our tested and refined building systems and construction methods allow us to deliver a project, planned, scheduled and executed to bring the best value for the customer.
Turnbull-Wahlert Preconstruction Services Include:
- Early budget development
- Pricing updates
- Value engineering
- Construction document review/coordination
- Quality control
- Cash flow projections
- Crane location studies
- Construction planning
- Site Management planning – Best management plan
- Site Investigations
- Coordination/expediting of construction permits
- Development of a guaranteed maximum price
- Identification and purchasing of long lead items
- Life cycle cost analyses
- Advice on labor, subcontractors, material availability and quality
- Excavation/sheeting & shoring planning